First let's get familiar with the configurator interface, shown below in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Theme Commander 3 configurator
1 Previews: Clicking these tabs changes which preview of the currently selected theme to show in the preview pane: Client Page, Report, Cham Shop View, or Dragon.
2 Editing Level: Shows whether you are currently working at client or MSP-wide level.
3 Theme Gallery: This link will bring up a list of both SASSIE-provided and custom themes. Preview and make themes live here.
4 Build New Theme: Click this to start creating a custom theme.
5 Preview pane: This shows a preview of the theme you are either currently viewing or currently editing.
Choosing a Theme
- Click Theme Gallery at the top of the page. The theme selector will appear below the link. It shows collections of SASSIE-provided themes (Gem, Industry, Motif, Tones) and one collection of custom themes.
- Click on a collection to expand the list.
- Click on a theme to see a preview of it in the preview pane. Click the preview tabs at the top of the page to view previews of the theme for different pages.
- Click the checkmark at the top of the theme selector to make this theme live on all relevant pages or click the X to cancel.
Building a Theme
- Click Build New Theme at the top right of the page.
- Now you can customize your client-facing pages in even smaller detail. When you select the option to build your own theme, you’ll see a widget with your customization options:
You can drag this widget around the page so you can see every corner of your new theme.
Let’s take a look at some of the ways you can configure your own theme. We’ll give you a brief overview of the theme-builder widget, but we invite you to play around with all of the options to discover your new look:
You can configure different colors for different sections of the page. Hover-over text will show you what part of the page will be affected by your color choice – in this example, we’ve hovered over Headers and Footers:
You can also configure the text on different parts of the page by clicking on the ABC buttons. The second and third buttons in the example above are showing white text over a background color, while the rest are showing dark text over a background color.
Our improved image selector allows you to upload images and configure how they show on the page.
You have the option to repeat the image, choose where it appears on the page, and change the height to fit your needs.
Show or hide client logo or name
If your client has a logo, you can choose to keep it hidden in the upper left corner, or make it visible:
With the Corners setting, you have the option to make the corners on your pages either rounded:
… or square: