Admin Page Overview
The Main Administration page is your portal to the rest of the site. It is designed for quick and easy navigation using Favorites, Recents, and the Smart Search Bar (Quick Jump). Let's have a look at the main components of this page:
- Main Navigation: These links go to specific, commonly used pages.
- Admin – The Main Administration page
- Logs – The Admin Shop Log page
- Review – The Admin Shop Review page
- Scheduler – The Main Scheduler page
- Help – Provides popup informational assistance for the page you are currently viewing.
- Client/Survey Selector: From here, choose the client and survey you want to work on. Typically, this is the first thing you'll want to do on the Admin Page.
- Smart Search Bar (Quick Jump): Simply type in keywords or the name of the page you want to visit to see a list of matches to choose from.
- Section Tabs and Pane: Rather than drop-down menus, we’ve organized all of the pages you know and love into tabs. The selection in the Section tabs will be displayed in the pane below it. In the figure above, the Favorites tab is selected, which displays Favorites and Recent pages in the pane.
- Announcements Widget: The Announcements widget can be used to post a message right where everyone can see it.
LiveShopper Sassie also adds announcements into the widget to keep our users informed of any new features or maintenance windows:
Favorites and Recent Pages
The Favorites and Recent pages panel lets you teach Sassie how you work!
Favorites: Add a page to your Favorites by clicking the star icon next to a page listing:
Recent: SASSIE will keep track of your recently visited pages here.
Do you ever wish you could reach all of your Admin users at once? Use our new announcement widget to post a message right where everyone can see it:
To add your announcement, simply click the New button at the top right of the widget:
We’ll also add our own announcements into the widget to keep our users informed of any new features or maintenance windows:
The Micro-Reports widget deck easily allows you to see project status at a glance. Some examples of what Micro-Reports can show you are breakdown of shop statuses ...
… which shops are close to overdue…
… which shops need to be scheduled…
Filter by shop dates or clients, and even choose which reports you’d like to see on your home page.