The Account Administration page allows you to view your own account information and, if you have sufficient permissions, modify your login details.
You will be able to view the login details for your account and, if you have permission, modify these options. You can view and/or change the following values:
- First Name: Your first name (required).
- Last Name: Your last name (required). Your account cannot have the same first and last name as another manager within your company.
- Login: Your login name (required). This is what you will use to log into the System. You cannot have the same login as another manager for your company.
- Password: Your password (required).
- Client: The client for which you are a manager. You will be unable to change this client.
- Email Address: Your email address (optional). This does not need to be unique; several managers may share the same email address.
Beneath the login details form, you will see a list of all the permissions that you have.
Once you have made the desired modifications, click Save Changes to update your account. If there are any errors in your input, these errors will be displayed so you may correct them. Once the information is correct, your changes will be saved to the database.