The My Manager Administration page allows you to manage accounts with administrator access to your system. Each administrator has an individual login and individualized permissions that allow and restrict their access to various system features. This page allows you to create, edit, and delete administrators, and view which administrators have which permissions.
The control box at the top of the administrator list page allows you to choose which administrators you would like to view. You can choose a client and administrator type, and search for administrator by name. This box also contains links to add administrators and email passwords to administrators.
When viewing this page, the client will be set to System Administrators. All accounts that you view from this page will be ones with administrator access to more than one client on your system. To view managers for a specific client, choose that client from the menu.
The manager type menu allows you to filter the administrator list by type. You may choose to show all administrators or view administrators of a specific type. When you choose a new administrator type, the page will reload and the new administrator list will be displayed.
There are three types of administrator accounts - Administrators, Reviewers, and Schedulers. Administrators are accounts with system administrator access to one or more clients, along with reviewer and scheduler access to those clients. They are accounts that have access to all or most aspects of the system. Reviewers are accounts with reviewer access to one or more clients and Schedulers are accounts with manual and/or autoscheduling access to one or more clients. The list of Reviewers and Schedulers will include Administrators.
Option to show All managers or filter by enabled/disabled managers
Search for one Mgr
To search for an administrator by last name, type all or part of the last name into the Search for one Mgr box, then click GO. This will bring up a list of all administrators whose last names match the search you specified.
If you have selected a specific administrator type, and there is an administrator template designated for that type, you will have the option to add an administrator of that type. An administrator template is a set of pre-defined permissions that are used to create new administrators of each type. You may only add a new administrator of a type if this template has been created. If you see a ** NO TEMPLATE ** message, contact support for template creation.
If you would like to create a new administrator, click GO.
Clicking GO in the Passwords row will bring you to a page that allows you to email passwords to all administrators or to specific administrators that you choose. Help for the Email Manager Passwords page is available on that page.
Below the main control box you will see a list of all administrators that match your selected criteria. For each administrator you will see a name and email address and a link to edit that administrator.
Add New Administrator
Once you have chosen to create a new administrator account, you will be required to fill in the login details for your new administrator and give him/her access to clients. In the login details section, you must supply the following information:
- First Name: The administrator's first name (required).
- Last Name: The administrator's last name (required). An administrator cannot have the same first and last name as another administrator.
- Login: The administrator's login name (required). This will be used by the administrator to log into the System. An administrator cannot have the same login as another adminstrator, regardless of client.
- Password: The administrator's password (required).
- Client: The client the administrator is associated with. Leave this set to All to make the administrator a system administrator for your system. Choose a client if this administrator is only going to have access to one specific client, with no chance of this access ever changing.
- Email Address: The administrator's email address (optional). This does not need to be unique; several administrators may share the same email address.
Depending on the type of administrator you are adding, you will see up to five sets of these client lists. These include system administrator access, client master access, reviewer access, manual scheduler access, and autoscheduler access.
- System Administrator Access: This will grant the account administrator access to your system. This will grant the user the option of having many of the upper-level permissions, though most of these permissions can be turned on and off individually. Any account with scheduler access must also have system administrator access.
- Client Master Access: This will grant the user a lower level of administrator access to your system. It is intended as a way of giving client managers access to review shops, manage their own locations and managers, and export their shop data.
- Reviewer Access: This will give the administrator the ability to review shops. A reviewer must have either System Administrator or Client Master access for all clients for which he/she has reviewer access.
- Manual Scheduler Access: This will grant the user the ability to manually schedule shops and edit shop settings. A scheduler must have system administrator access for all clients for which he/she has manual scheduler access.
- AutoScheduler Access: This will grant the user the ability to autoschedule shops and edit shop settings. A scheduler must have system administrator access for all clients for which he/she has autoscheduler access.
Beneath the login details and access options form, you will see a list of all the permissions that the new administrator will have. If these permissions are not correct, please contact support to update the individual account or the administrator template.
Once you have filled in the Add Administrator form, click Add New to save the administrator. If there are any errors in your input, these errors will be displayed so you may correct them. Once the information is correct, the administrator will be saved to the database. You may then edit or delete the new account, or return to the list of administrators.
Once you have selected an administrator to edit, you will see the login details for the account you chose. The Edit Administrator form is identical to the Add Administrator form, with the same requirements. You will only see client checkbox lists for the clients for which the administrator has access. To modify an account, simply change their information and click Save Changes. If there are any errors in your input, these errors will be displayed so you may correct them. Once the information is correct, the administrator will be saved to the database. You may then further edit or delete the account, or return to the list of administrator.
To delete an existing administrator, click the Delete Manager link from the Edit Administrator page. You will be prompted to make sure you want to delete. To finalize the deletion, click OK. You will then be returned to the Administrator List.